Saturday, August 8, 2009

Time to catch up
















Well...maybe not catch up, but try and be more diligent about writing updates. Blogging is really tough for me because I don't have as much free time as I used to. The Luedtke house is doing well. Reese turned 3 in May, Leah turned 2 in June, and Keegan is already 5 months old. Where does the time go?? We have really been enjoying Eau Claire this summer. The Farmer's Market is one of our favorite places to go. We are also regulars on Thursday night for "Music in the Park". The kids really enjoy all the festivities and they get to run around and jump off big rocks.










We have two couple friends who are going through the adoption process and we are really excited for them. Please keep Josh, Mindy, Aly, and Jon in your prayers as they continue their wait for their children. Hard to believe, but if we want to adopt again we will have to start the process over again....and soon.
For now....I promise to try and be better at this, but don't expect too much too soon. Have a great night everyone. I am off to share some wine and conversation with my husband.










No comments: